SWT
Playing Now

Matte Lipstick, Cat Eyeliner, Contour and Highlight For Our Avis

123 ... >> IJump to page:
>
  1. Post 1
    Amethyst Hunter
    First Post: Mar 2012
    I think we should have some more makeup options. The current ones are a little tired and boring.

I think we need more lipstick shades along with a matte lip, so here are some popular/nice (IMO) shades

A mauvey griege (irl cashmere from Lime Crime)
    This is also the ideal shape that these lips could be. A gentle smile with thick lips

A blue-red

A 90's nude (This is Soar lipliner by mac, or the Kylie Jenner lip.)

A neon pink (these ones don't look very matte but these colours would be nice matte)

CAT EYELINER
    or maybe just any sort of eyeliner look. The cat eye is pretty popular right meow so.

COUNTOURING AND HIGHLIGHTING
    If you don't know what this is it's when you take light and dark makeup and use it to create the illusion that your face is more sculpted than it actually is. For highlighting, people usually make their cheekbones look like they're glowing. That would be cool too!

(goddess)

Ok I'm all done. And before you whine about not having enough masculine clothes in-world, make a thread with your ideas!

update:
    Adding on, I would want all of these options to be available for the two gender options. Some boys like makeup and it might be lots of fun for cute or boot players.

I could see why contouring might not seem needed, because when you apply the dark red blush It kind of looks like contour, but we don't really have a dewy skin option which many people do like and want.

The only really wearable lip colour is the red. It is a rich enough colour to balance out the ridiculous shine that the lipstick option has. The colours are pretty outdated, but i understand how someone who doesn't follow makeup trends could think we have plenty of colours. The highlight on all of these lipstick colours makes them stick out way to much and you can hardly see the actual colour itself, since our mouthes and faces are so small. Most of the female lip options have lipstick on them and I think the reason they're so unpopular and the natural lips are so popular is because the natural lips are matte. I think we should always be allowed options \_(ツ)_/
    Last edited by Amethyst Hunter; 08-19-2015 at 09:37 PM.
  2. Post 2
    Melodie Cool the 2nd
    First Post: Dec 2011
    I love these, especially the eyeliner.
  3. Post 3
    Brittany Motion the 3rd
    First Post: Dec 2013
    I don't like the highlighting, sorry. We already have 3-4? It's enough.

I like the cat eye!
  4. Post 4
    Iridescent Kitty
    First Post: Jul 2015
    Quote:
    I don't like the highlighting, sorry. We already have 3-4? It's enough.

I like the cat eye!
    Same! I don't really like contouring.
  5. Post 5
    Amethyst Hunter
    First Post: Mar 2012
    Fair enough, IMO our avi's faces just look pretty flat and one-dimensional, even with the foundation option on.
  6. Post 6
    Brenda Ecstasy
    First Post: Aug 2013
    Loving the ideas!
  7. Post 7
    Kit Snow
    First Post: Jul 2013
    I love the eyeliner! The last eye option for our avis called 'Eyeliner' just looks weird and nothing like eyeliner. I love the matte lippies, too.
  8. Post 8
    Mason Fetter
    First Post: Apr 2013
    The eyeliner for me is the only thing I consider good.

As to the lips, we seemingly have enough colors as it as, plus not many people like to use lipstick. With that, it's unneeded to me.

With the contouring, I don't think it's needed either. Foundation is good enough for a pixelated face on the game, and you can make your face seem contoured using certain blushes. It looks a bit fake too, and I think the top foundation we have is enough for that quality.
  9. Post 9
    Celestia Chanel
    First Post: Jun 2015
    The Eyeliner Would Be Great!
  10. Post 10
    Brittany Motion the 3rd
    First Post: Dec 2013
    Quote:
    The eyeliner for me is the only thing I consider good.

As to the lips, we seemingly have enough colors as it as, plus not many people like to use lipstick. With that, it's unneeded to me.

With the contouring, I don't think it's needed either. Foundation is good enough for a pixelated face on the game, and you can make your face seem contoured using certain blushes. It looks a bit fake too, and I think the top foundation we have is enough for that quality.
    I honestly agree so much with you.
123 ... >> IJump to page:
>