Blak Kool
    First Post: Aug 2013
    i'm been banned for reason idk why smallworlds mod
    can you tell me why starbwoy kerr got banned
  2. Post 1412
    Charlotte Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Sep 2010
    Blak, the reason for the ban was sent to the email on file for that account. If you do not have access to that email account, you will need to send an email to support@smallworlds.com. They'll ask you some questions to establish ownership of the account you're writing them about, and then they will assist you.

Bans are a private matter, and are not discussed on the forums.
  3. Post 1413
    Time King
    First Post: Jan 2012
    What if we know an exploit, but we don;t know who used it. (example) i had a friend on another avi I deleted and he told me an exploit to gain cl, but I forgot their name since I don't have the other avi anymore.
  4. Post 1414
    Punky Chic the 4th
    First Post: Apr 2013
    If I find an exploit that happens to my avatar will I be banned , for reporting it?
  5. Post 1415
    Taliah Music
    Thats cool, but its way too late for me!
  6. Post 1416
    Tasos Chr
    First Post: Jul 2013
    As i can see,most ppl say they saw sb exploiting to get reward right? I dont even knw what exploit is btw,im talking bout the ones who tell that sb stole their stuff,its your business,ive also been scammed,the user (REMOVED NAME) scammed me as i trusted him and he stole my zoom alpha hover bike.Thats my business sw has nothing to do with it so deal with it!BTW:everyone knows most of u r lying
    Last edited by Sunny Team-SW; 09-20-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Mod Notes: Removed name
  7. Post 1417
    Sunny Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Oct 2010
    Tasos, report the behavior in world and not on the Forums. We have removed the name from your post. You would not appreciate if someone posted your name on the Forums claiming that you had scammed them. This is why you report behavior in world.

~Sunny~
  8. Post 1418
    Caitlyn Breezy
    Banned
    First Post: Sep 2013
    Well I got my account banned and I really don't know why. I did nothing wrong. Is there anyway I can get it back? Please reply Smallworlds crew and/or Smallworlds support. Btw: It wasn't this account but if you can tell me what to do that would be helpful!
  9. Post 1419
    Caitlyn Breezy
    Banned
    First Post: Sep 2013
    I did email Smallworlds support and answered some questions but they haven't email back.... I don't know if I answered the questions incorrectly but I guess I forgot the right answer it would be nice if they emailed me back and I can prove my ownership. Please reply!!
  10. Post 1420
    Navaeh Bainbrudge
    There is a cheat going around and people are making youtube videos where you take all your clothing off in smallwear and then you try on three objects and take your photo on your profile. Then you wait a while and the clothes appear in your inventory. I am not sure if this works but people are also managing to add stuff like "And if this doesn't work for you email... (fake email) with your details and we will help"

Another is when someone goes "Email _____ (fake email) with your password only, not email, and tell how much gold you want and you will get it" which is scamming because they get people to send their passwords and not emails but when you email them your password; they have your email anyway. I have seen this happen or people say this so many times and although there probably isn't a way to stop it; you might be able to take suggestions from people on how to reduce it.

Other than not give out details of course.
<< ... 4292132140141142143144 >> IJump to page:
>