Smallworlds gift card

12 >> IJump to page:
>
  1. Post 1
    John Lol the 16th
    Banned
    First Post: Oct 2011
    Gift card Help

I recently saw an ad Of this And i would like some help where i can get it from Im in the U.K england May you help me please It will be very helpful Thanks
    Last edited by 11824144; 07-17-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: tttttttttttt#
  2. Post 2
    Remhholy Cebfhz
    Banned
    First Post: Apr 2009
    We looked all over the place (we're from England) and we can't get them here at all, John. Seriously, we tried EVERYTHING... even ordering them online. No go.
  3. Post 3
    Goldy Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Sep 2010
    John, there are two different game/gift cards you can use on SmallWorlds.

SmallWorlds Game Cards - the money is automatically converted to gold on your account and you can use gold to purchase items or VIP.

Ultimate Game Cards - you can use the money on the card to purchase packages, VIP, and gold using real money.

If you click either of the above links, you will find directions on how to get that card. Since the SW game card is sold online, you should be able to order one online.
  4. Post 4
    Max Mimsi
    First Post: Oct 2012
    I get the point but what happends if you dont have any gold and you live in the U.K?
  5. Post 5
    Max Mimsi
    So you Need To be V.I.P to get Citizen points?
  6. Post 6
    Charlotte Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    Max, go through the process you would if you were going to buy gold, and you'll be presented with several different options.

Ukash is the UK's version of Ultimate Game CArd - trade your cash for a code you enter on the payment screen. Their website details where you can get a Ukash card.

As for your other question, no, you do not need to be VIP to get Citizen points. See this link about Citizen Points and Citizen Levels.
  7. Post 7
    Dakota Eastwind
    First Post: Jul 2012
    Where can you buy them in stores?
  8. Post 8
    Sunny Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Oct 2010
    Bella, please see this link for details on the SmallWorlds Game Card.

~Sunny~
  9. Post 9
    Marz Thompson
    Well my brother tried to use his Master Card debit gift card to get me 2,000 gold so I can buy VIP and have some left over.We tried like 2 times and it didn't work does Smallwords even take gift cards??? Please I need VIP
  10. Post 10
    Charlotte Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    Hyuna, yes.

If you are using a prepaid or Gift Card - call the issuer and ask them if this card can be used for online purchasing via UltimatePay and Paypal and if so, are there any special requirements such as the registration of your address? They should tell you how to do this.

Please note if you are having an issue with Ultimate Pay, please try Paypal. Ultimate Pay has restrictions for new users to their platform.
12 >> IJump to page:
>