SWT
Playing Now

Can You Get Your Account Unbanned by...

Closed Thread
>
  1. Post 1
    Maya Picklesss
    First Post: Apr 2013
    Ok I was just wondering If you could get your Account Unbanned By Paying smallworlds?
  2. Post 2
    Katrina Kat the 16th
    First Post: Jun 2011
    Lol.... Why would you need to pay smallworlds to get your banned account back. That would be uhh....Greedy of them. But no, I don't think you can pay with money to unban your account. You either have to appeal it, or talk to a mod....
  3. Post 3
    Rev Sevenfold
    Banned
    First Post: Mar 2013
    lol no.
  4. Post 4
    Maya Picklesss
    First Post: Apr 2013
    Well I've been Banned for NO REASON! Like seriously & I haven't even been online for a week almost. I come back my Account is banned for "Phishing" ! I haven't done anything. I was so Rich on my account why would I have to Phish someone. I earned everything I had fair and square. And now its all gone. And honestly I have spent & put to much time into my Account just to let it be banned. For no Reason.
  5. Post 5
    Sunny Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Oct 2010
    Maya, no paying SmallWorlds will not reverse your ban. Players are given simple rules to follow, if they cannot be followed, then appropriate action needs to be taken.

If they have a question/dispute about their ban, they need to email support at support@smallworlds.com and provide enough information so that it can be investigated.

When a user is banned it is as a result of an action between the Player and Smallworlds, and should not be discussed on the forums.

~Sunny~
Closed Thread
>