SWT
Playing Now

The Cube Personality Test

1. Post 1
    Kailey Sweethearrt
    First Post: Dec 2012
    So I found this and thought some people would like doing it.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Here is a fun personality test.
    (Sorry it is a little long, but it doesn’t take a long time to go through.)

It is basically a cold reading technique that lets someone in on your personality. All you have to do is answer these questions and imagine what you see. There is no right or wrong answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try to concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks. Some suggest that you draw your answers. I just typed out what I thought of..

Once you have answered all the questions, scroll down to see what the motifs mean.

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Place in the room a cube.
    How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
    Where is the cube in the room?
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?

2. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    How tall is the ladder?
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?

3. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    How far is it from the cube?
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?

4. Flowers
    Now place flower(s) in the room.
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards it?

5. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    How do you feel towards the storm?

Answers:

Room: The room represents your universe. It is the world you live in and all the things around you. If you imagine it to be very small, you might a small town girl. If it is very large, you might be a city boy. Basically, the room is a motif of how big you perceive your life and the world around you to be.

Cube: The cube represents you. How you think about the cube reflects how you think about yourself.

Size: If the cube is very large, you might think very highly of yourself; and if the cube is small, you tend to be meek. The size of the cube in relation to the room also reflects how large you perceive yourself in relation to the world. If you are a large cube in a small room… you’re a big fish in a small pond.

Location: The location of the cube within the room represents where you place yourself in the world. If the cube is in a corner you tend to be a shy person, whereas, if it is in the center, you are the center of your world. If the cube is a great distance from where you are standing, you might not know yourself very well. If the cube is floating in the air you might be a more imaginative person and someone whose cube is on the ground is a more grounded person. Additionally, if you are facing a side then you are more structured person. If you are facing a corner then you think very abstractly.

Color: If the cube is a transparent (see through) then people can tell what is going on with you. If it is a solid color you’re more guarded about your feelings. (see bottom for color details)

Ladder: The ladder is your goal(s) in life and your ability to achieve them. If the ladder is very far away from the cube then your goals do not really define who you are. If your ladder is close or even leaning on the cube then your goals are closely tied to who you are, which could possibly mean that your job/career defines your personality. If your ladder is very high (too high to climb) then it might feel like what you want is unobtainable, but if you can climb easily then you feel as if your expectations can be met. If your ladder is very short then you are easy to please (but you might also not have clearly defined your goals yet). If ladders are dangerous or foreign to you, you might not know what it is you want. What color and how you feel towards it might also suggest areas of interest you’re looking to pursue.

Horse: The horse represents you lover or ideal lover. The distance between the horse and the cube represents the closeness you have with your lover. If the horse is facing the cube it shows you want to be the focus of attention in the relationship. If your horse is closer to your ladder it might suggest you want a lover who supports your goals. If the horse is tied up, then it shows the need to be controlling in a relationship. If the horse has a saddle then you feel secure with them. If the horse is free and not saddled, it means you view your lover as uncontrollable/unpredictable or someone who is very independent.

Flowers: The flower represents kids. The closer the flower is to the cube, the closer you feel to your children or the thought of having children. If your flower is close to the ladder then a goal in life might be to have children. Different colors also represent a variety in children (you want boys/girls of varying ages). The more flowers the more kids you wish to have.

Storm: The storm represents the obstacles or problems in your life. If the storm is very intense (messing crap up) then your problems are causing havoc in your life. If they encompass your entire room then it means you might have some ongoing issues which will take a while to resolve. If your storm is light then it means your problems don’t really upset the balance of your world. If it is outside the room it means you see your problems at a distance and they can easily be controlled.

So that’s it. How well does your cube describe you?

If you have an odd answers that I didn't cover, ask them and I'll try to describe what they mean/make some potatoespotatoespotatoespotatoes up.

Note: Once you’ve done the cube you can never do it again since you know what the motifs mean. So don’t screw it up by skipping any parts.

Meanings of Colors
    Here are some details about color theory and how they can reflect the colors of the cube, ladder, horse, storm, and flowers. However, these are not exact. The way you feel towards the color reflects more about what the motif means, but below is a list of colors and what each means.

Black: Black is the color of authority, elegance, sophistication, and seduction. Black can also imply submission and darkness.

White: White symbolizes innocence and purity, which is why the wedding dress is white. Doctors wear a white coat to imply sterility and cleanliness.

Red: The color of dominance, power, and sexual energy, the color red attracts attention. It is also the color of love.

Blue: One of the most popular colors, blue represents knowledge, authority, and loyalty. Blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals so it is often used in bedrooms. The color blue shows loyalty.

Green: Green represents compassion, prosperity, money, and vitality. It is a relaxing color. Many TV studios have a “green room” for people to sit in to relax before they go on the air.

Yellow: Yellow is another attention getter. While it is considered an optimistic color, symbolizing enthusiasm and playfulness, the color yellow is very difficult for the human eye to take in and can be overpowering.

Purple: Purple is the color of royalty. It represents luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also feminine and romantic and rarely found in nature.

Brown: Old reliable brown. Brown shows stability. It is the color of earth and a favorite of most men.
  2. Post 2
    Grace Cuttie
    First Post: Feb 2012
    1. Cube
    How big is the room? HUGE like warehouse size.
    Is it very large, small, etc? Huge...
    Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space? A warehouse. A dark scary warehouse

How big is the cube? As big as a mug
    How big is it in relation to the room? Not very big
    Where is the cube in the room? In front of me which is the middle of the room
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? On the ground
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? Its side
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) Solid
    What color is the cube? Red.
    What do you think about that color? Scary reminds me of blood.

2. Ladder
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? Its on the left of the cube.
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? No
    Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? No
    How tall is the ladder? As tall as a floor lamp
    Would you be able to climb it easily? No
    What is the ladder made of? Metal
    How do you feel towards this? Normal.. I suppose

3. Horse
    Where is the horse in the room? From the right of the cube
    How far is it from the cube? 5 cm
    How far is it from the ladder? 1 meter
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Its roaming free
    Does it have a saddle? No
    What color is the horse? Brown
    How do you feel about this color? Peaceful and safe.
    How does the horse make you feel? Happy c:

4. Flowers
    How many flower(s) are there? Six
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? Behind the cube
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? They are white
    How do you feel towards it? Happy

5. Storm
    Is it huge and all encompassing? No
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? Outside
    What is the intensity of the storm? Just a slight drizzle and a few lighting strikes but not that bad.
    Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? Slight drizzle
    How do you feel towards the storm? Scared D:

There theres mine.
  3. Post 3
    Sky Shnugglebob
    First Post: Sep 2009
    1. Cube
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
    It is a room the size of a fairly large living room with white walls, light wooden floors, and a window off to one wall.

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
    The cube is rather huge.

Where is the cube in the room?
    The cube is located in the center of the room.

Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
    The cube is sort of on the ground.

When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
    I am facing a side.

Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
    The cube is transparent and not tangible.

What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
    Sometimes greyish sometimes whitish color. Dotted around the outside. It is basically an outline of a cube.

2. Ladder
    The ladder is off to the side hung on the wall away from the cube next to the window.

It is leading against the wall.

How tall is the ladder?
    Not that tall, only up to the window.

Yes.

The ladder is metal. Idk, it is safer than wood.

3. Horse
    Off to the left of the ladder.

Not far.

Father from the ladder than it is to the cube.

The horse has a saddle and is free.

What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
    The horse is brown, a generic color for a horse. I don't like the color. The horse doesn't seem to be appropriate for the room. XD

4. Flowers
    Three flowers in a vase.

Off to the right of the cube.

Yellow flowers. I think they are pretty.

5. Storm
    The storm is a thunderstorm and raining pretty heavily and windy.

Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Yes.

Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    The storm is outside.

What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    It is on the intense side.

How do you feel towards the storm?
    It makes me feel afraid.

This test didn't really describe me at all. XD
    Last edited by Sky Shnugglebob; 04-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.
  4. Post 4
    Hannah Earth
    First Post: Jan 2010
    Okay this is how i pictured it..
    The room is very small white my fear claustrophobic
    The cube is floating and see through extremely tiny a little dot you cant even see
    its in the middle.
    the latter is a metal but the turns fall through so you cant climb it if u do its so high and when you reach it ends up to no where but blackness an misery it looks see through clear it makes me feel like i really dont know depressed goals given up and its just flat on the wall all the way in the corner.
    the horse is in the other corner faced towards the wall (it kept movin from middle o corner and turning but it ended like this?) tied and saddled its brown and it makes me.. happy it resembles death and past memorys it makes me happy and peaceful its like a v ladder in one then sqaure then horse
    the flowers are red roses tons from 5-20 all over the place like its raining roses ( sometimes they form an odd circle around that dot (square) it makes me sad romantic and i pictured a girl sitting theere crying then a sevre insane storm blowing everything size five hurricane darking the room of rain and making it cold blowing the pedals away and turning black ....also inside
    tell me inworld or here if u need pic

can you check mine i dont see most of it
  5. Post 5
    Layla Blue the 12th
    First Post: Nov 2008
    1. Cube
    How big is the room? Medium sized, like the size of a bedroom

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? Its almost as big as a bed, About 1/4 the size of the room
    Where is the cube in the room? Directly in the middle
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? Ground
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? A side
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) Opaque
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color? Ice Blue

2. Ladder
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? Right against the wall, About 4-5 feet from the cube
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? Leaning against the wall
    How tall is the ladder? A foot below the top of the wall
    Would you be able to climb it easily? Probably
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this? Just a normal ladder. Metal maybe?

3. Horse
    Where is the horse in the room? Next to the ladder looking at it
    How far is it from the cube? A few feet
    How far is it from the ladder? A couple inches
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? Its just standing still, no saddle.
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel? Its brown, Average color of a horse and it makes me feel weird theres a horse, in a room, next to a cube with no purpose.

4. Flowers
    How many flower(s) are there? Some flowers right infront of the ladder
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? 4-5 feet from the cube
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards it? Pink, purple, and red

5. Storm
    Is it huge and all encompassing? Yep
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? Outside
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? Hurricance
    How do you feel towards the storm? Umm I like the noise
  6. Post 6
    Kaya Elise
    First Post: Oct 2008
    1. Cube
    Vast Open Space

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? Big, very small
    Where is the cube in the room?the side of the room
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? on a pedestal
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? side
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) transparent
    What color is the cube? What do you think about that color? White, I like it

2. Ladder
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? To the side, to the left of it
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? leaning against a wall
    How tall is the ladder? 10 ft tall
    Would you be able to climb it easily? yes
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this? wood, fine

3. Horse
    Where is the horse in the room? middle
    How far is it from the cube? far away
    How far is it from the ladder? close
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? tied to a post, yes
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel? brown, good i guess, strange

4. Flowers
    How many flower(s) are there? surrounds the cube
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?around it
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards it? pink, yellow, I think it's nice

5. Storm
    Is it huge and all encompassing? it's small
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? outside
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? slight drizzle
    How do you feel towards the storm? passive
    Last edited by Skag Gully; 04-21-2013 at 01:38 AM.
  7. Post 7
    April Evil
    First Post: Jan 2010
    Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed it, even though it didn't represent me perfectly. I did it with my friends too.
  8. Post 8
    Shin Lan
    First Post: Nov 2010
    Once you have answered all the questions, scroll down to see what the motifs mean.

1. Cube

How big is the room? The room is really large. Well, yeah.

Is it very large, small, etc? The room is very large.

Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space? Well, I imagined a room with a vast open space on the outside. Since the walls were made of mirrors, but I can see through them. xD

How big is the cube? The cube is really tiny, like erm, Rubik's Cube.

How big is it in relation to the room? It's not even half, nor a fourth.

Where is the cube in the room? In the center.

Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? In the air.

When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? The side.

Is the cube transparent or opaque? Opaque.

What color is the cube? I thought of white at first, but then came many colors. Like some show.

What do you think about that color? White= a color of eternity. Eternity filled with melancholy.

2. Ladder

How tall is the ladder?

3. Horse

4. Flowers

5. Storm

Is it huge and all encompassing? It's all encompassing.

Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? It's outside.

What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? A drizzle and a category 5 hurricane all coexisting.

How do you feel towards the storm? Kind of annoyed.
  9. Post 9
    Fearless Starlight
    First Post: Apr 2011
    1. Cube
    How big is the room? It is very small.
    Is it very large, small, etc? The room has white walls, white floor, and there is no door, windows, or color anywhere. Where the door should be there is a hole. Like the door posts, with no door.
    Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space? There is a small room.
    How big is the cube? It is the size of a small chair, very wide but not very tall.
    How big is it in relation to the room? Takes up a lot of space...
    Where is the cube in the room? It is in the middle of the room.
    Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? On the ground.
    When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? I am able to see the top of it.
    Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)It is a solid color.
    What color is the cube? Black.
    What do you think about that color? I think black represents loneliness.

2. Ladder
    Where is the ladder; Up against the wall.
    in relation to the room?; Right by where the door posts are but no door.
    in relation to the cube? Not near the cube.
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Yes.
    Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? It is leaning against the wall.
    How tall is the ladder? It goes from the ground and halfway up the wall.
    Would you be able to climb it easily? Yes, but I won't go very far, because it is so tiny.
    What is the ladder made of? It is made out of wood.
    How do you feel towards this? Nice addition to this plain room...

3. Horse
    Where is the horse in the room? It is right outside the room looking in through the door posts.
    How far is it from the cube? Far,because it is not even in the room.
    How far is it from the ladder? Not to far, it is right by the door posts, and the ladder is in the room by the door.
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? It is tied to something.
    Does it have a saddle? Yes.
    What color is the horse? Brown.
    How do you feel about this color? I guess I am fine with the color.
    How does the horse make you feel? Uncomfortable, as I have always wanted to ride a horse since I was young and I have never been able to learn how.

4. Flowers
    How many flower(s) are there? Six.
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? They are in the far, left corner of the room. Across from the cube. They are not in any vase, but like a square piece of grass...
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? Pink.
    How do you feel towards it? Flowers attract bees, and bees scare the crap out of me.

5. Storm
    Add a storm.
    Describe the storm. It is windy, and there is a tornado.
    Is it huge and all encompassing? It is HUGE.
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? It is in the room but at first it was outside, it has ripped off the roof of the room.
    What is the intensity of the storm? It is very strong and very windy.
    Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? A category 5 hurricane, but there is no rain, however there is lightning.
    How do you feel towards the storm? Scared..
    Last edited by Fearless Starlight; 05-01-2013 at 08:25 AM.