SWT
Playing Now

No gold from offers :(

12 >> IJump to page:
>
  1. Post 1
    Mia Blackhart the 2nd
    First Post: May 2013
    I've done about 3 offers all for around 400 gold, and the gold isn't there. One was an installation one, am I supposed to keep it for a set amount of time? I uninstalled after the gold didn't appear after 15 minutes. Another one was a survey, I did all forms of survey I saw on that site, and there was no gold! The other one I can't remember the type, but I do rememer I got nothing for it! Can someone explain or share their stories please
  2. Post 2
    Verionica Menard
    First Post: Jul 2011
    Same thing i earned about 50 golds and the gold didnt come soi waited about 20 minutes and it till wasnt there! i think i might quite smallworlds cause theres many more problems than just this smallworlds just isnt the same anymore
  3. Post 3
    Sunny Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Oct 2010
    Mia and Verionica, make sure you fill out a missing gold report with the offer provider that you completed the offer with. If you still do not hear back about your gold, follow up with an email to the provider. Here is a link with additional details. to help you.

~Sunny~
  4. Post 4
    Furyfire Norman
    Banned
    First Post: Jun 2011
    Sunny How long will it take because I've been waiting for the gold for over 12hrs Please reply quickly
  5. Post 5
    Night Mare the 24th
    First Post: Feb 2011
    You have to contact them.
  6. Post 6
    Makenna Bellview
    Banned
    First Post: Oct 2012
    I have been waiting around 3 days, and I did submit a report. I made sure nothing was wrong, and I wasn't blocking any third party cookies. I did two offers for 2,295 gold!
  7. Post 7
    Gadeer Cutie
    Banned
    First Post: Mar 2013
    Calm down guys. See this is probably why I don't do offers. Wanna hear a bright idea? Watch videos because the gold actually does come. I also have a question for a mod...When will the next update be? I'm really looking forward to it. Thank you!
  8. Post 8
    moepojgopj addsadad
    Yeah, I might have to mail my provider also.
  9. Post 9
    Skyler Marshmellows
    The same thing happened to me! I tried it 4 times but it still wouldn't work!
  10. Post 10
    Adrielle McJane
    I did 6 offers around 1k gold and didn't get anything. I completed the offers.
12 >> IJump to page:
>