Playing Now

Ultimate Game Card

<< 12 IJump to page:
>
  1. Post 11
    Player Gamer the 2nd
    Banned
    First Post: May 2013
    I dont think its fair for us players to not be able to get those great black friday dealss here on smallworlds just because Smallworlds is not trying to fix. I think they should carry these deals on longer so we get a chance to buy something there after the Ultimate Gaming Cards work.
  2. Post 12
    Terry Biel
    First Post: Nov 2013
    The sale is gone now . I have contacted support many times over the past few weeks. Every time they say try again after 48 hours but thing is already went through multiple 48 hours waiting and waiting, try again then wait another 48 hours and repeat few times. Tried every payment option available to me. Finally last ditch effort tried this but the ultimate game card cannot go through says error. Seems like nothing is going to be fixed even though we report it to support but still like that.

And for our bad luck probably will miss out on the 1st December special item also.
  3. Post 13
    Hilo Free
    First Post: Dec 2010
    I've been having the same problem , also . I've been at it for hours ! I already mailed payments@smallworlds.com and they said you needed to put in your avatar name , etc . They need to get this error fixed .
  4. Post 14
    Twista Battles
    Banned
    First Post: Jul 2013
    SMALLWORLDS, payments@smallworlds.com ISN'T WORKING EMAILING UGC ISN'T WORKING WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO I HAVE 4 UGC'S AND NONE OF THEM WORK, THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT..
  5. Post 15
    Charlotte Team-SW
    SmallWorlds Moderator
    First Post: Sep 2010
    Please contact the payments team about your purchase issue. The payment team will help to resolve the issue that you may encounter and will make sure you are able to purchase the package you intended to purchase at the time you received the issue. The email address is payment@smallworlds.com. Please make sure you reply to the auto-reply email so that they can address your issue. Payment issues are directed to the email above because purchase information is a private matter and handled by a specialized team to address. The Forums Moderators do not address payment related issues.
<< 12 IJump to page:
>