Recreate A Movie Scene And You Could Win Gold!
AUTHOR: Madison SmallWorlds POSTED: February 15, 2017
Find a still photograph of a movie scene and recreate it in SmallWorlds. Show us the original photo and your SmallWorlds version of the scene, and you could win 10,000 Gold!
It’s easy to enter. Just find a photograph of a scene in a movie, and create your own version of that scene in SmallWorlds. Then show us the original photo and your SmallWorlds recreation, and you’ll be in the draw!
Six prize winners will be selected.
- Three winning entries will be awarded 10,000 Gold each.
- Three runners-up will be awarded 1,000 Gold each.
Here’s an example of a movie scene and a SmallWorlds recreation. (This is the winning entry from last year’s competition).
How To Enter
1. Find a real-world photograph of a movie scene and recreate the scene as best you can in SmallWorlds. Take a screenshot. It must be an inworld screenshot, and no digital enhancement or effects are allowed.
2. Upload the original picture and your version of it to the official SmallWorlds Forum competition thread.
Tip: Try not to shrink down your screenshot. If you make it too small, it becomes difficult to see. (It’s better to load the pictures in separately than to join them together side-by-side, as that makes them smaller).
If you’re not sure how to upload a screenshot, click here for instructions.
3. Include your avatar name when you post your entry.
4. You can only enter once.
5. The competition closes midnight Monday February 20th.
6. Winners will be announced in the forums, and prizes will be credited within 72 hours of the winner announcement.
7. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Madison SmallWorlds Madison is the go-to girl for anything on the SmallWorlds social and fashion scenes. An intrepid reporter who stops at nothing to get her hands on the latest clothing releases so that you’re the first to know the hottest SmallWorlds trends.